Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Time

Well, it was officially Spring Time on March 21st and yesterday was Easter. The universal day of new life and rebirth. This is what I woke up to.When my husband and I woke up and saw how beautiful (and so so cold) it was outside we decided to take a trip into the Provo Canyon. I was in Provo visiting friends and family for the holiday and I was so glad that we did. I have been wanting to get some better shots of the snow lately.I loved this hint of spring peeking out from under this rock.I'm so lucky to have a husband that lets me jump out of the car to take pictures of reflections in the water.
I love the clouds that are right on the top of this picture.I have been taking the beauty of the mountains for granted lately since I don't like the cold. I shouldn't because it really is breathe taking sometimes.I'm so glad that I could get out and enjoy this Easter morning.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the way winter looks but I like to view it from the lodge window by the fire drinking hot cocoa. :-)

    ReplyDelete