Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The New Chair

Our living room has been super empty since we moved in almost a year ago. We have been filling up all of the rooms but this one for some reason so we have been on the look out for a chair to fill some of that space.

While driving home from the cemetary yesterday with my mother and brother we passed a house that was selling a chair for $30. It looked like it was in really good condition so I circled back to buy it.

My brother and I carried it down the road and when we finally put it down in my yard, I knew I had to take some pictures.
I wish that I hadn't put the back of the chair to the road because I think it would have looked good against the house but Oh well.I think that I might try this again sometime with my friends though...and all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment