Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Question

I once told my mom during an AF visit that I thought being a girl was gross. She said that she thought being a boy would be gross because of the whole "wet dream" thing.

I am still not convinced.

Yesterday my husband asked me to stop talking when I was talking about how rough this period has been. It got way to gross for him.

Most of my period are VERY far apart and a REALLY mild flow. Since this one was progesterone induced it has been WAY worse.
Blood clots that are as big as this guy! I had a heart attack when I looked down in the shower and saw it on my leg!

I don't know if I want to ever have a regular period. I would like to ovulate normally but I don't really like this part of the process. I can't have one without the other I guess.

What do you guys think? Is being a boy worse, or being a girl?

1 comment:

  1. I totally think it is worse being a girl. You can not compare a wet dream to the hell that we deal with monthly. This month has been a little worse for me that usual and I actually think I am VERY anemic at this point from the blood loss.

    ReplyDelete