Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Getting Control

This has been the first cycle where I have been really keeping track of days and trying to predict when ovulation could be.

Since my husband (I'm going to have to think of a nickname for him) and I are only on month two or really TTC we haven't gotten into the OPKs yet. We just want to try and save our money for when we might really need it.

When I said we were trying it naturally first, I really meant, all natural. I'm trying to use the advice that we all hate hearing and "just relax".

I think that I am still managing to weird out my husband. On the first day of my cycle I got out my day planner and wrote out "CD1" I wanted to start charting so that I can guess the best day. I'm also getting super organized with my plants. I put some seeds in the ground and put in my calendar when I should expect to see some buds coming out of the ground. I think that since I feel like I have no control over what my body is doing, I have to try and control and organize anything that I can.

I'm hoping that the progesterone I took last month will help to remind my ovaries of their jobs. I don't know if that will work but I have my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment