Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Facebook, Stop Rubbing It In!

This might be old news to some of you, but to me, lately it seems like every time I get on facebook, the ads on the sides all say about the same thing.
No facebook...I would not like to follow my no existent baby's growth week by week, but thanks for reminding me about my BFN!Hmmm...let me think about it. Ummmm...NO! Not yet! And no thank you, I already have a free website that is devoted at the moment to my empty uterus.That would be cool if I could get people to buy me presents for my "Woe is Me" party.*sigh* I'm out of snarky things to say.

But, seriously? All of these popped up in just twenty minutes of being on facebook! After the last one, I couldn't take it. I clicked the "X" and told them my reason was because it was offensive. Facebook has made me offended of pregnant women and babies.

Anyone else feel my pain?

1 comment:

  1. I hate those. The ones that really piss me off are the ones that are "Are you a mother? How about $1,000 for your bills or such." I want to scream! I want $1,000 for one freakin' month of IUI! How about that? Why do they get money for just being able to plop one out? I'm touchy about the money because I feel like I'm always being asked to give up money for people with kids and I get no help for IF. I mark all of those dang things as offensive.

    ReplyDelete