Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, April 2, 2010

Blog Hop

This is the first time that I have joined in on a blog hop and so I hope that I am doing it right.

Welcome to my blog!!!

I just found out that I have PCOS about a month and a half ago. My husband and I were trying to decide when we wanted to have kids and my doctors visit in February came as quite a shock to both of us. We are currently TTC naturally.

I try to write about more than just what is going on with my nether regions. I like to think that I am more than my PCOS. I am trying to explore my talents and this blog was originally going to be for me to write about 2010 and my quest to learn how to sew. It has turned into so much more.

Feel free to read my blog and get to know me.


MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love "meeting" new people!
    I'm following you back -- good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop. I also have PCOS and I too am learning to sew this year. So far, I've mastered the art of cat toys. Hemming my curtains is next on the list. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the Blog Hop too...thanks for the follow! I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya. Here from Blog Hop too. I love your photos. :) I love taking pics too, and want to get into it more and even take a class to learn how to use the manual settings on my camera... but there never seems to be enough time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I found you on the blog hop! I write about my infertility/life/shopping and all sorts of other stuff. :)

    I'm def. following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is so nice to meet people who are going through the same things and can understand the frustrations that others have no idea how to handle and feel their is an EASY fix for. I too have PCOS and have been doing a lot of research on it's link to intertility. Here are a couple of things you may want to look into. 1) Going on a low amylose diet (not for weight loss but for the benefits it has on insulin which is a main factor in PCOS related infertility. 2) Talking to your doctor about the diabetic medication Metformin. This too is because of the link with insulin and PCOS. Most women who go on Metformin to treat PCOS do not have diabeties but because of it's effect on insulin have been successful in getting pregnant after going on it. I hope this is helpfull and am always here if you want to talk or have questions. Happy TTC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you for stopping by!! It really is a great feeling to have people who are "there" for you or at least who can understand what is going on in my head (since doctors don't know what is going on in my body) and help me feel less alone!

    ReplyDelete