Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CD1 and Growing a Garden

Well today is finally CD1 which makes me happy since once I have a period we can start the BD again. I wasn't counting on seeing AF until later. My OB/GYN told me that AF wouldn't get here for about 10 days but 3 isn't bad. I'll be counting down the days till I am able to try the BD again and hope for the best. I never thought that I would be planning this out so obsessively. Also, I feel like I have learned so much about my body from reading all of the blogs I've been reading.

Until then, I have been working on my garden. I might as well watch something grow. I'm really excited to start getting some fresh produce since I am trying to eat healthier. I want to make sure my body is in the best condition it can be. Wish me luck! Green Thumbs do not run in my family.

2 comments:

  1. GL w/the garden! I'm doing the same thing this year. Looks like you were smarter than me and didn't start too much.... Need some tomato plants??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I have about 8 that all want to grow up!!! I didn't think that that many would grow!! but thanks for the offer! ;)

    ReplyDelete