Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ladies in Waiting Too

A friend of mine and I are working on an Etsy shop project. She is waiting for her boyfriend to get home from his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Most people that she has told that she is waiting just laugh and say that she will never be able to wait two years.

Well it has been a year and two months and she is still waiting for him.

We realized that girls who choose to wait need support and so we wanted to start an Etsy shop that was for girls who are waiting for their boyfriends to come back from either serving the country, their religion, or whatever other reasons they might have for being long distance.

Right now I am concentrating on one thing, and that is postcards. You can have an inside joke.
Special shout outs.Birthday celebrations.The possibilities of the silhouettes are endless. I'm really excited to get started. If you want to take a look you can head to our Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment