Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Waiting for Tests

Last week I went in for some tests to try and figure out if I have PCOS or something worse. I haven't told most of the people in my family what has been going on till I know for sure what it is.
At a family function one of my family members noticed this and asked what happened to my arm. I am a horrible liar and so I said, "Oh, I had to go to the doctor for some tests."

Apparently when you are a young married person, "going to the doctor" means that I am pregnant. I'm trying to think of something worse than waiting for test results to find out if I will be able to have children while family members keep teasing me about keeping a pregnancy a secret.

Since I was at a "happy occasion" family event I didn't really want to be Debbie Downer so I kept my mouth shut.

To tell or not to tell? That is my questions.

P.S. My doctor still hasn't gotten back to me with the results so I am going to assume that no news is good news.

2 comments:

  1. I just usually drink a beer or wine, that shut's them up! And without me having to say a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Would a pregnant woman do this?" hahaha, that would be an excellent come back!

    ReplyDelete