Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Trying To Conceive(TTC)

After my tests came back negative for anything worse than PCOS, my husband and I talked about what we wanted to do.

Him agreeing to try and have a baby was very important to me. I took a class a couple years ago in college and learned that when a baby was born the marital satisfaction always decreases but it decreases the least when both partners agree that it is time to have a baby. Hence, I wanted to make sure it was something that we both wanted.

The doctor told us to try for 3 months and if nothing happens by the end of May we should come back and see what Clomin could do for us.

It feels like such a big step but at the same time, it isn't really anything that you tell people about.

Right now I think the scariest part for me is getting my hopes up. I want to think positively but on the other hand I don't want to get attached to the idea of having a baby in the near future.

I guess everyone experiences some kind of nerves before they embark on this journey. It must be a right of passage.

For better or for worse, we are trying to conceive! Mark it down! March 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment