Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, March 26, 2010

My First "Aunt Jane"

I should say, "Uncle John" because it was in fact a man. But even so, I think we all have encountered our own "Aunt Janes".
Anyway, onto the story. I was talking to one of my ex-boyfriends (We had a good break up so we never really stopped being friends.) on Skype and he has been have some issues lately that he wanted to talk about.
When he was done talking he asked me how my life was going. I told him it was alright. He asked me if I was pregnant yet.

It isn't common knowledge that we are trying, he just always asks.

I told him that I wasn't and briefly mentioned that I had PCOS. He asked some questions and I answered. I told him that it might be hard for me to conceive but I'm hopeful.

Super obnoxiously he said, "This is what I think you should do. Lose some weight. Like 15 pounds. Don't worry that your doctor told you to keep some weight on. Just get really really healthy and if will fix it. I know about stuff like this. I'm on the internet all the time."

Gee...thanks. Don't know if I will be talking to him about this anymore. Even though he is "an expert".

No comments:

Post a Comment