Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Monday, November 1, 2010

Post Halloween Blues

Well...Halloween is over. Boy was it tough for me this year. I read about what some other people in this community said about Halloween being tough for them and I must agree. I mean, what could be worse then people ringing your door bell every 5 minutes and when you open the door it is, "Look at my adorable children!! We have so much fun doing family thinks together!"

Awesome...
Not to mention all of the functions in the community for children and families. This is a picture from one of our church parties. Do you know what I would love? Dressing up my little girls like fairies. That would be awesome.Possibly one of the worst pictures of me ever (!) but I was so happy that this little girl that I teach ({E}) and I both came as Tinkerbelle! My costume was of the last minute, thrown together variety but I love this picture of us together.

And there is no rule saying that just because I'm not a mom, I can't play dress up too!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've got the blues Phoebe. What a bummer. It is always so difficult seeing cute kiddos. Someday you will get your own! I just know it. Keep believin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays and IF are never a great combo. In fact, IF doesn't really go well with anything.
    Sweet pictures of the little cutie and the two tinkerbells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's a CUTE pic of you. And sure you can always have fun dressing up even though you're not a mother yet. :-D

    ReplyDelete