Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Last List of Thankful

I really left all of this to the last minute!

16) I'm thankful for my mother. I'm so glad that I talked to her to yesterday when I was trying to make sure Thanksgiving happened at my house.

17) I'm thankful for policemen who work on Thanksgiving and can come to the aid of people in trouble. I'm just not so grateful that I had to see them last night when my friend got in a car accident.

18) I'm thankful for the internet...for so many different reasons but today it is because I can do Black Friday shopping without getting murdered.

19) I'm thankful for double paned windows so that I can be warm all night and not have a crazy electric bill.

20) I'm thankful for old enemies that can turn into new acquaintances (because we were all stupid in high school anyway.)

21) I'm thankful for a husband who supports me in all my dreams and totally believes in me even when I don't. I know I already said Oscar but I seriously love and appreciate so many things about him.

22) I'm thankful for dog sweaters...because whoever thought of them has a great friend in my fur baby Pippen. He can play in the Utah weather all he wants now.

23) Food. Last nights food was amazing!!! I don't know about you guys but life wouldn't be worth it in the winter if there wasn't pumpkin pie. There should always be pumpkin pie. That's a breakfast food too, right?

24) People who are willing to drive an hour and a half to spend the holiday with me.

25) Blogging buddies!! Because it is nice to know that I have people who understand what I am feeling and are on my side. You are all so great to me.

26) Jesus...because, come on, He is pretty awesome. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my faith. It is seriously so amazing to have a Heavenly Father who listens to me and cares about me...even if He doesn't answer my prayers right away.

I hope you enjoy todays post because...tomorrow I'm going to tell you a story about my Thanksgiving that is mostly sweet but a little sad.

Happy Holidays guys! Drive safe!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE reading the list, except about the accident. But anyway...have a LOVELY weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Thansgiving weekend is splendid. Great post about thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete