Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Monday, November 1, 2010

On a Lighter Note: Boogers

Facts You Need to Know:

Church starts at 9.

I don't normally do my hair for church because... I don't want to wake up early to do my hair.

I normally wear it up so that it is out of my face.

In October, the children do a service in church were they sing and share small testimonies of Jesus.

In the Latter Day Saint Church we call it the Primary Program.

I hate sticky fingers.

My Story:

On Sunday we had the Primary Program and since I was going to be sitting in front of everyone sitting with their children, I decided to do my hair. It was one of the only times since January that I have done my hair. I straightened it and wore it down. It apparently was a bad idea.

I knew that kids could be distracted with anything...but I don't think that I understood to what extend. These three boys could NOT keep their hands out of my hair. I had two boys on either side on me and one boy sitting with my husband behind me. At one point all of them where petting me or pretending to cut my hair with their hands.

After church my husband and I had this conversation:

Me: I couldn't believe how distracted all of the boys were by my hair. It was insane!

Oscar: Yeah, I spend the whole time getting {T} to either get his hands out of your hair or out of his nose.

Me: WHAT?! Why didn't you stop him? He put that in my hair!!

Oscar: Calm down. He would eat the booger off his finger first.

And that is why Oscar and I are going to stop TTC!

Not really...but I thought about it...while I was in the shower disinfecting myself!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this story.

    Also, how did I miss your birthday?? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate Halloween with you.

    ReplyDelete