Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Gratitude with Attitude

More Things That Are Awesome:

7) I got to see baby {M}. This was the baby that would have been my baby...that isn't. I thought that it would be awful to see her little face. I had to change my whole way of thinking to be alright with this though. I had to go from thinking, "That would have been my baby. My beautiful baby." To, "{C} is so blessed to have this little one in her life. I'm so happy that {C} loves her baby so much and would do anything for her. They are so lucky to have each other." {M} is beautiful...by the way.
Most newborns are GROSS!! I mean...little aliens. (Am I right? They need a couple days to...fix that...) But not {M}. {M} is perfect. She is perfect, like my babies will be someday.

8) My Little Brothers! They are awesome! Since my sister doesn't know where this blog is, I can speak freely. She is crazy. I love her but she is crazy. Like...made me change my wedding date because it was too close to her anniversary, crazy.

No one understands my sense of humor like my brothers do. We can laugh and talk for days on end. Trips with my brothers are great! I'm planning a trip next summer to Mexico with one of them. I can tell them about anything and they can turn it around and make me laugh. Happiest people that I know. I want to have lots of kids so that they can all be as close as my brothers and me.

9) My parents. They gave me an awesome life. My mom's goal is raising me was to give me a life better than hers and she has. Both of my parents have given me so much. An understand that Home really is where the Heart is. And my heart is my family. There is no foundation stronger than a good family. My parents also taught me that blood does not a family make. I was taught that amazing friends are family too. No matter what you were born into, you can make that strong family foundation.

Now that you all think that I am adorable...I will sign off. Some day you will probably find out that in real life...I'm not so nice. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gift that you were able to visit little baby M and just feel joyful for her existence. Your heart is open and it will be ready to love your little ones when they finally arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anybody is so nice in real life he he he...so don't worry. We want to try to be the best that we can be, that's all, right? ;-D

    LOVE reading this post. That took lots of effort for you to change your perspective on baby M and I salute you!!! WAY TO GO, Phoebs!!!

    ReplyDelete