Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ohio Wedding

Last month I got to take some more time off of my problems and go to a friends wedding. It was pretty crazy but tons for fun! I was so excited to see all of my old friends and catch up. Luckily none of them have babies and so it wasn't a constant reminder of what I didn't have.

Here are some pictures so you don't have to listen to me ramble about my friends.
As far as infertility news goes, I POAS and it was a BFN...so it looks like "relaxing" in August didn't really do it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Yah...I've tried relaxing...I've tried not trying. Doesn't get you anywhere. Good for your mental health. But, after years of infertility, just merely 'relaxing' is not going to get you knocked up.

    Cute pics. That cake is cute!

    Sorry to hear about the BFN. Big bummer. Hugs to you. Hoping for the BFP for you soon,

    -Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete