Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Trip

I had a really awesome day! You all probably know that I have been stressing out about this "What If Adoption" that is going on with us right now.

Well, today was great because the hubby and I got to run up into the mountains and have a nice relaxing drive with the fur babies. It was so beautiful up there. I loved it.
This is a really crappy photo and I hope you will forgive me but it is the only one of me that whole trip. Oscar is awesome and I'm so glad that I have him to adventure with me. Through the good times and bad! I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. GLAD to know you had such a nice trip together!!! :-D :-D :-D It's good to get some "fresh air" he he he...

    ReplyDelete