Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CD1 - September

After 102 days, I'm finally at CD1 again. As always, it comes with some mixed feelings.

I'm happy that it is here so that I can stop faking myself out. After 60 days I start to think I have to be pregnant. I'm getting over that since well...it has been happening for the last year and a half of my marriage and a long cycle isn't a sign of anything except PCOS.

I'm sad that AF once again wasn't able to get here on her own. I wish that I didn't have to wait more than 3 months for her to get here and I wish that I didn't have to trigger it with medication.

I'm irritated because I was hoping to time this better so all the "fun" happened while Oscar was on a business trip. Since we have been married, I have only had 4 other visits from AF so he is really not use to it.

Whether I want it here or not...it is what it is....Cycle Day 1.

5 comments:

  1. AF is a good time to rest and take good care of yourself. I hope you'll get a chance to do that. I hope she won't take another 100 days to reappear.
    Thinking of you, Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same wish here...hope AF comes more regularly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! You're awesome!

    *shakes fist) Aunt Flo!!!! She is my greatest foe!! (Didn't mean to rhyme just then...weird.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy long cycle! Let's trade and you can have my too frequent cycles. j/k. I sure hope it can even itself out soon! It's no fun always thinking you're pregnant/hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jess!! I have so been there!! We have the worst Aunt Flo ever!! She is either over staying her welcome or making us think that she is going to come over but she doesn't let you know when.

    ReplyDelete