Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Universe,

I finished reading this post a couple minutes ago. I really like this idea. It reminds me of the book, The Secret, or something like that. My friend told me to read it once and went on in detail about it. He described it so well that I never got the book but like to pretend that I know what it is all about. (Any body else do this? I also quote movies that I haven't seen.)

I have a request for the universe too.

Universe, let {C} get in contact with me again. With good or bad news. At this point, I only want to stop the silence and unknown...at least a little bit.

That's all.

And maybe a pony. Just kidding Universe! On the pony thing...but the rest I am serious about.

Thanks!

And now I stop obsessing and relax. Augusta was right, I need to take this BD down time and relax for a bit. Instead, I think I will focus the rest of my universe energy on wishing her luck on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Phoebe! You are so, so sweet! Thank you for wishing me well for tomorrow.
    I second your request to the Universe. Not knowing is very hard to deal with, so, if that's ok with you Universe, can you please send Phoebe some news about this little baby girl? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the whole, making a request to the universe and then letting go....we could all learn to obsess less about infertility or other matters and just focus on the present. What will be, will be. Que sera, sera.

    ReplyDelete