Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, July 1, 2010

All the Baby Bloggers

I've noticed that lately there have been more and more IF bloggers who have found themselves with a BFPositive!!! When I first started looking for blogs to follow I avoided IF bloggers who were pregnant like the plague. I didn't want to read about anybodies happy news. I was angry and sad and hurt. I only wanted to read blogs about people in my position.

I'm happy to say that I have grown a little. Now I don't see their pregnancies as something to feel anything but joy and hope for. I have heard their stories of struggles. I have walked in their shoes (only a short way) and know how badly they want this.

Now when they announce that they are "in the family way", I feel so happy that this could finally happen for them. I want to follow their pregnancy and send them happy thoughts and good vibes.

I hope that some day I can have bloggers like you cheering me on when I finally get knocked up.

3 comments:

  1. Reading this post is so refreshing and so touching. As an IF'er with a miracle baby sometimes I feel guilty for having a baby when so many other women who are much more worthy of having a baby don't yet. I felt like it was wrong of me to talk about her. I want you to know how truly awesome you are and how much it touches me that you choose to follow my blog. I continue to keep you in my heart and prayers as you travel this journey and look forward to the day when you get to blog about your miracle of life as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you need a button/badge so I can add you to my blog roll thingy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! I love following you!!! You are awesome! I will get on that button.

    You shouldn't feel guilty for talking about your girl because you do know how infertiles feel. You would never say something super insensitive like, "Maybe you guys should just relax. I mean, I have a baby and PCOS." I think even though you have a child, you still have the same pain and struggles and you should share that...as long as it is helpful for you.

    Sometimes I feel guilty for blogging about what I'm going through because I haven't been trying for nearly as long as others.

    ReplyDelete