Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BFNegative-Month 3

It is technically been 4 months now since we started trying to get pregnant.

The OB/GYN said that I can't get on Clomid until we have been trying to at least a year to get pregnant. I guess I should be patient and realize that people have been trying 2,3,4,5 years to get pregnant and 4 months is nothing.

Sometimes I just get so negative. I haven't had a period on my own for about 2 years and I've never had a regular cycle. I feel like waiting for that year mark is hopeless because I might not ovulate for 7 months.

I'm on some new medication though, Glucophage. Hopefully this will normalize my ovulation. But it could be months before I see results...and I am so impatient with this whole thing.

Lately, I have been trying to have fun with my husband and friends. I don't have to be miserable waiting and I think that that is the key to getting through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment