Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, June 24, 2010

All of the Above

When I was at the OB/GYN's last week she took the time to update my file since my previous doctor didn't leave that many notes on me.

She asked some questions about how long AF has been coming erratically and how long my husband and I have been trying to conceive. I found this conversation particularly enjoyable.

Doctor: Do you have any coarse black hair on you face, nipples, or abdomen?

Phoebe: Yes,

Doctor: Which ones?

Phoebe: Ummm...all of the above?

It is for sure one of my least favorite side effects of the extra testosterone in my system. At least I have a great man who loves me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment