Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Get Away

I promised myself that the next post I did would be more chipper. I feel like every time I write it is to get out the sadness that is creeping in my life. But most of the time I am actually really happy.

My hubby Oscar and I went on a mini get away almost a month ago. Even though it is really just the two of us in the house (fur babies aside) it is good to get away from the normal routine and spend sometime away.

We just went 15 minutes away from our house into the mountains but it was beautiful. We found out that we live really close to a lake and that we could rent jet skis.

I bought a disposable water proof camera so that I wouldn't have to worry about mine getting wet. It was so fun to use film again. I haven't gone to get them developed but when I do, I will make sure to post them here.

I'm really excited for August because I am going to head out to New York City with some friends and take in the sights and then in the middle of August my hubby and I are going to Ohio for a friend's wedding. And at the end of August we might have a quick trip down to San Diego to visit some of my family.

I love how even when life is being difficult and not going the way you plan it, you can still plan for other fun. While Oscar and I can't seem to get pregnant, we are going to use the time together for tons of fun.

Even with all of the IF stuff, I still really love my life.

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO, Girl! That's a healthy attitude to life! :-D Have a FAB trip then next month! :-D

    ReplyDelete