Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What to Sell?

I have been looking at somethings that people pay money for and I think, "Why didn't I think of that?" "I can make that!"

I am driven nuts sometimes by people who I feel "sell out" Mormonism. I don't just mean the LDS Church but the whole Mormon culture. There are Book of Mormon games, cards, and action figures. It makes me mad that someone out there is making a killing on keeping other people's kids reverent in church.


But hey, I might want to jump on the propaganda train too.

I made a blue one too.

Is it a sin to want to read through the scriptures looking for phrases that I can sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment