Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Monday, February 8, 2010

Decorating Free Magnets

You know those free magnets that seem to pile up on your fridge. You keep them because they are useful, even though they don't really reflect you.

I was kind of sick of them on my fridge too.

I found a tutorial online about covering them with fabric.

Except I didn't have a scrap pile of fabric to use and so I decided to use some of my scrap booking paper (because for the last two years I have been trying to perfect my scrap booking).
I just kind of went nuts with it. I mean, what a great idea? I never thought to do something about changing them. I guess that that is what the internet is for.

I had so much fun with these. You should go out and do something with yours.

Go! Get up and Be Creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment