Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sewing Project #1 Baby Booties

I was looking at really simple stuff to sew and I found a pattern for little baby booties.

I had some fabric that I thought would be pretty cute for them and so today I decided to try my hand at making some.

I am really horrible at giving tutorials (I'll add that to my list of things to do this year). I really just have pictures of the finished project.For a first shot, I'm pretty proud of them. There are a couple things that I would want to change if I want to make a pair to sell. Maybe put some interfacing in to make it less likely to fray. Get some eyelets to punch in for the ribbon to go through.

Personally, I would love to dress a little baby girl in some skull and cross bone booties.

*Side Note* I finally got brave and made an appointment with a doctor to talk about my "womanly worries". Cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment