Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Starting an Etsy Shop

I want to earn money for our family but I don't want to work at an fast food place or anywhere that I am going to hate. I love cross stitching. I love doing crafts and I have finally decided to try and do something about it.

I have finally done it.

Well, I took a small step in the right direction.

I am going to do it.

I am going to open an etsy shop.

I started my account today.

I haven't put anything up yet but I will.

I think that I will start by selling my funny tea towels. I might make some small samplers and frame them and sell those for people to hang up in their bathrooms.
Then who knows. I might move on to selling some stuff that I sew...if I get any good at it. I am excited. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment