Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Verdict

Well, as few of you might now I haven't been having my monthly visitor for quite some time. At first I thought that it might be because I was pregnant but as time wore on and all of the tests were negative and I wasn't getting any bigger, disappointment set in and then worry.

Today I went to the doctor and found out that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS.
She said that I was in the 10% that don't suffer from weight gain. It comes with pros and cons.

Pros: I have less chances of getting Type II diabetes.

Cons: Heavier women have a chance of losing weight and becoming more regular. I don't. The most I can lose is 10 pounds.

One thing that I have going for me is my age. I'm 21. I'm 21 and it would seem that my biological clock is already ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment