Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Strange Puppy

You know how when you get dogs from the shelter, you never know what you are going to end up with?

Sometimes I think this when my dog does something so weird that I can't even imagine what happened in his past to make him act this way.
My dog is scared of drive-thrus. Yup. Every time we go through one he hops down onto the floor of the car and sits there shaking. I don't even know how to help him out. I just let him do it and try to remember his delicate feelings when planning meals.
Apparently after having him for 6 months, he has decided that it is okay to do this.
He doesn't even keep it in the family. When we went to see his "little brother" he thought that it was okay to not only block the TV, but sit on a person? He is out of control. I should be glad that this is the worst of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment