Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everything In Its Place

I have been marveling at people like on YoungHouseLove. There house always seems so perfect and in order.

I have been trying to do this. Find a place for everything and make sure that when it is not being used, it is back in its place. *Side Note: I made those curtains and striped pillow cases myself. I'm pretty proud.*


I have been decluttering lately and just throwing out stuff or giving things away that I don't need. I chose to start with the living room. They goal is to always have this room neat and ready for guests. It feels good to look around and see that I live in a beautiful house.
I am going to count how many days the coffee table can look this good. I am the type that likes to pile stuff up in certain spots.

How do you stay organized? Do you suffer from trying to be perfect too?

No comments:

Post a Comment