Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pre-New York City Trip

I have really mixed feelings right now about my trip to New York City tomorrow.

I am going to miss:
  • Miss Wheelchair Utah Picnic ( I have a friend who founded Miss Wheelchair Utah and they have a picnic every year before they send off Miss Wheelchair Utah herself to the America Pagent)
  • The 4 year olds I teach on Sunday
  • The rest of my family's trip to Utah (They are going back to Texas on Saturday)
  • My amazing fur babies
Things I am looking forward too:
  • I don't have to worry about my fur babies messing up the house or training them
  • I get to see my close friend who moved to Florida a year ago
  • I get to see New York for the 1st time
  • I will be back in a big city again
  • My husband and I will get to put more stuff in our Adventure Book (Yes...I so got the idea from UP!)
The thing that is causing me the most sadness right now though is that all through March, April, and May I thought, "By the time August rolls around, I am sure to be pregnant." I thought that even after I was diagnosed with PCOS that it was possible for a baby to happen for us in just 3 months. Back in March and April and May and even June, I thought, "There is so much time until August. It is so far away and I'm bound to be pregnant by then, no problem."

August is here though. I couldn't stop it. But you know what?

This is going to be the best trip ever!

4 comments:

  1. NY is the BEST city ever!!! I had planned a trip to NY last year thinking the same thing, I will be pregnant by then for sure, its almost a year away. To tell you the truth though, I was SO happy I was not pregnant in NY. I got to taste all the food and wine I wanted and we walked everywhere in the heat (not something a pregnant woman can do easily) HAVE FUN tomorrow and I look forward to hearing about all the fun you had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is such a fun place. I hope it's a good distraction for you. Have so much fun Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're obviously in NY by now, so just HAVE FUN and have a safe trip backkkk!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun on your trip! Try not to think about TTC and just enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete