Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Some Pictures For You

I've been going through my pictures and taking new ones trying to build a portfolio for myself. I'm thinking that eventually I might want to turn this into a career. At the very least, it is something that I want to keep working on.

These pictures are from January.
These are some of the children that I teach on Sunday. They are 4 and adorable.


2 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE those kids pictures the most and they remind me of the daycare kids I used to play with when I had my training there...precious, precious expressions! :-D

    GOOD LUCK on building your portfolio. These days I try to sell my photos on Zazzle.com and turn them into postcards and calendars ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toboggan one is beautiful, well they all are, but I love that one!
    Look forward to seeing more, and good luck on the new career choice!

    ReplyDelete