Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Babies

Maybe it is just where I live but I feel like everyone in the world is having a baby right now. Even a girl from my graduating class just had a baby girl. There are so many pregnant people in the blogasphere. I feel like to be a good woman blogger you have to have at least one kid under your belt.

I have never been the type to want to have kids. My whole life I didn't even want to get married. I thought that I would have a great life working as a teacher and then taking crazy summer trips around the whole. Then I feel in love with my boyfriend and never wanted to let him go. I had no choice but to marry him. Now I have this crazy urge to start having children.

We are going to wait until he feels ready to start supporting a family.

*whispers* I hope it is soon.

Problem:

I have secondary amenorrhea. It is a fancy term for, it has been six months since my last period and I'm not with child. It could be a number of things. I need to head to the OB/GYN and find out what is wrong with me. But I'm scared.
I'm scared of finding out that I can't have children.

Who wants to mentally hold my hand?
One thing is for sure, I'm so glad that I have a husband who loves me no matter what.

Thanks for listening (reading, rather).

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment