Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Monday, January 4, 2010

Finished Project #1

I know that I already wrote today about finishing projects but I finished one and I just wanted to share my excitement with you all.

My goal of sewing is related...kindof? I think that cross stitching could be considered a branch of sewing...right? Please?

I will move on to something sewing related next time I swear. But you will forgive me for bragging? Thank you.

Alright. I give you, the angel. I thought that I would start with something small...since I'm not that committed of a person. I also feel like apologising for the state her bow is in. She got into a fight with another angel. If you think that looks bad, you should see the other angel! :0Now that she is up for all to see...I've become very critical of my work. Her hair is messy. The bow is crazy, but none the less I know that when I am 35 and decorating the tree with my family I will put her on and say, "I made that 14 years ago." and my children will "ohh" and "ahh" at my genius.

Not a very inspiring post but...I don't make it hard for you to be inspired and know you can surpass the "master" if you tried.

Go out and make something today!

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment