Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grateful For the Time Together

Oscar and I have so much fun with each other. I know that when we have children, we will still have tons of fun together but I think that right now, I need to focus on how fun it is with only the two of us.

When Oscar and I first got married, I was planning on waiting at least 3 years before having children. After awhile I started to think, "Wow...three years sounds like such a long time. I don't know...maybe I will want to have children before then." It has been a year and a half and it has gone by so quickly. I'm so happy that I married my best friend. We have known each other for 3 years now and I have had so much fun with him. Even if it takes awhile for us to grow into a family of 3, I'm glad that I get to spend the "meantime" with him.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures! Looks like you guys got the snow we did.

    Colin and I were going to wait to try and get pregnant 3 years after we got married too...that didn't last quite that long. But, it has been almost 4 years for us and still no baby.

    We just have to cherish this alone time together while waiting...I think that will make all of us better parents when our time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! How great that you two have so much fun together. Life is so hard, might as well go at it with someone who makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics and the post! :-D

    ReplyDelete