Right now, I am doing a fun "experiment" and trying to take all of my friend's and my friend's mother's advice and "Just Relax".

Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't know about you, but when I can feel the New Year creeping up on me I start to think about how I am going to be better.

I come up with plans of attack. I tell myself, "After January first, I will get started on all of this."

Then it is back to school and working and living and I forget to fix myself. I forget my goals.

I know I am not alone in this.

This year, I decided not to wait another second. This year, I'm going to hop on the bandwagon of change before it starts going too fast and gets harder to hang on. That way when it is January I can say, "These goals are going to be easy! I've already got so much done!"

  • I am going to blog as often as I can so I can remember as much as I can about this year.


  • I am going to expand my portfolio of pictures and also learn to edit photos better. Any suggestions on books or programs that might help?


  • I am going to learn to sew. (This is something I have been putting off for awhile. Better late than never.)

I hope you can all stay tuned for whatever comes next. Life is such a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment